Source www.bbr.com :
Millburn Distillery, Speyside
Millburn was originally known as Inverness Distillery, and was the first of three whisky distilleries in the highland region of Inverness, founded in 1807. In fact, Millburn’s creation predates the Excise Act of 1823 that made the production of whisky officially legal!
The distillery changed hands many times over the next century, including a period of distilling inactivity between 1829-1876, and the property was closed down in 1985, with many of the buildings ending up demolished. The distillery building itself is now a restaurant named ‘The Auld Distillery.’
Millburn whiskies are now rather rare, and the last semi-official bottling was in 2005; the Millburn 35yo 1969/2005.