Blantons Silver Edition
Blanton's Silver Edition
- Type: Bourbon Whiskey
- Recipe: Corn - Rye - Malted Barley
- Mash Type: Sour
- Still Proof: 70% Alcohol by Volume - 140 proof
- Entry Proof: 62.5% Alcohol by Volume - 125 proof
- Warehouse: H
- Barrel Type: White Oak
- Maker: Independent Stave
- Staves: 6 month air dry
- Treatment: #4 Char
- Filtration: Char Filtered
- Bottle Proof: 49% Alcohol by Volume - 98 proof
Tasting Notes: Amber color
Nose: Fudge, Smoke, Raisin, Nuts, Spice.
Palate Entry: Dry yet rich sweet mixture of Caramel that leads to Fudge with hints of Apple, Raisin, Spice, Oak, and Cinnamon.
Finish: Starts sweet and leads into a nice Oak with Spice, leading to Tobacco.________________________________________
Best Served: Straight.
Please Note: Our Silver edition is currently only offered in international markets, as well as in Duty Free organizations (typically located in airports) domestically.